Replenishing moisture, is an essential part of every skincare routine, particularly after cleansing but all children, tweens and teens can benefit from some extra nourishment for their skin.
Our natural Face Moisturiser is fast absorbing, being dry to the touch within moments and never leaves behind a greasy texture.
The pump tube dispenser makes it easy to use just the right amount of product.
Hero ingredients include:
• Safflower Seed Oil for hydration.
• Camellia Seed Oil for fatty acids that promote healthy skin cells.
• Shea Butter for it's anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
• Coconut Oil which is anti-microbial and helps to treat breakouts
50ml Face Moisturiser
How to use
Dispense 2 pumps of Face Moisturiser and apply all over the face and neck after cleansing or as required.
We recommend patch testing of all products prior to first use.
Apply a small amount of the product onto the clean area of the forearm. Keep the area dry. After 24 hours rinse the area. If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation occurs at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Ingredients - Face Moisturiser
• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*
• Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride*
• Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
• *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil
• Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
• Glyceryl Caprylate / Glyceryl Undecylenate*
• Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
• Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
• Xanthan Gum
• Anthocyanins / Distarch Phosphate / Citric Acid
• p- Anisic Acid*
• Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
• Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
• Citric Acid
• Syzygium Leuhmannii (Lilli Pilli) Extract
• Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Extract ‘