Cosmetic Coding Game
A fun board game designed to introduce children to coding. No prior coding knowledge is necessary The game has been designed to fit in with Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum Age: 6 yrs+
- The game can be used at home or school to help introduce learners to mathematics.
- It helps learners develop early STEM skills, particularly in coding and programming.
- It's suitable for learners aged 6 and over.
- It's designed to teach the basic concepts of computer science, including algorithms and programming language.
- The learner will also develop knowledge and skills in mathematics and science.
- The game has been designed to align with Key Stage 1 teachings of the National Curriculum.
- This kit comes with 4 x plastic rocket counters, a game board, 36 x movement cards, 20 x star cards, 8 x mission cards, and a guide.